31 Day Fat Loss Cure

Options
gaily_68
gaily_68 Posts: 11 Member
Anyone ever heard of Vic Magary's 31-Day Fat Loss Cure? Or, better yet, anyone ever try it? My husband is wanting to do his program & I'd like to hear from someone who has experience with it. Does it work? Is it healthy?

Thanks for any feedback you can give! :bigsmile:

Replies

• sabinecbauer
    sabinecbauer Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it... BUT... I just checked out their website, and wouldn't you know it, it contained the magic words "little known". Twice. Little known fat loss moves combined with a little known diet plan. Wow! :laugh:

Seriously, every time someone tries to sell you little known secrets, you can pretty much bet it's a scam. Your husband will do just as well or better on a balanced diet and cardio and strength training.
  • gaily_68
    Options
    I downloaded a trial of it. Basically it sounds like a "whole foods" diet (single ingredient items). His idea is if it isn't from an animal or the ground don't eat it. The only thing I saw on his "okay" list that out of a jar, box or can was natural peanut butter (no sugar added).
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it could work to promote weightloss, but do you really need some quack diet program to eat less? Seriously, if you want to lose weight all that is needed is a balanced diet and reasonable calorie deficit.
  • gaily_68
    Options
    I'm actually doing okay on my balanced diet & moderate exercise....losing slowly, but steady. Just trying to get him started & he found this & wants to try it. I'm just trying to see if anyone has tried it & if it is healthy.
  • gaily_68
    Options
    Didn't get much feedback, but decided since hubby was motivated to try something, I'd do it with him. We are now on day 17 & I feel great! The 3rd to 5th day I was craving sweets/bread really bad, but after I got past that it's not hard at all. We eat a wide variety of meats, vegetables, fruits & nuts. I have lost 9 lbs. so far, but the best thing is how good I feel & how much energy I have. I will say I am shocked....figured I'd be dragging without my carbs (I do eat some carbs, such as potatoes & corn, but limited). After the first 31 days, I plan to do the lifestyle plan....which is 80/20....80% of the time eat like the restricted diet & 20% of the time incorporate some breads, pastas, etc. without overdoingn it. I want to keep this feeling of "wellness"!
  • iloverockstars74
    Options
    well thats good and i am going to try that i need to loose weight by july
  • KaleDudoit
    Options
    This program is GREAT! I lost 17 pounds in the first WEEK of this program! His emails are also very helpful.
  • TWilli314
    TWilli314 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was wondering what are the excersises for beginners