30 Day shred Every day?

Options
Hi I have recently started the 30 day shred. On day 5 of level 1. Was just wondering do you have to do it every day or can you do it every other day and go on long walks on your day off from it?

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    You can do it however you like - although Jillian herself has been quoted saying that it was not meant to be done for 30 days straight through, and that rest days are important.

When I did it, I usually got 4 or 5 days a week done, and did walking in between, or just rested, and I still go results. Eventually I started alternating it with other types of DVDs, every other day, and that worked well, too. I think your every other day plan with walking sounds great!
  • suesue92
    suesue92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just finished the Shred. I did it close to everyday but missed one or two days here and there..

I still found amazing results, and I am going to continue with her workout system!!
    Good Luck! you'll feel and look amazing!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Good to know! I just started today and was wondering how often I had to do it.

I have some other workout dvd's that kick my butt, but now I can use them when I need a "light" workout, lol