People Recovering from Eating Disorders!

Options
Hey! I'm a 16 year old girl, recovering from Bulimia. I'm 5'2" 115lbs.

I'm currently 10 Days Binge-Free and 19 Days Purge-Free and doing my best to be healthy. :D

If you're serious about recovering and want support please add me, we can do this together!

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a 16 year old girl, recovering from Bulimia. I'm 5'2" 115lbs.

I'm currently 10 Days Binge-Free and 19 Days Purge-Free and doing my best to be healthy. :D

If you're serious about recovering and want support please add me, we can do this together!
    Hi, I'm sorry you're dealing with that Hon.

I suggest you try out Sparkteens.com for a better fit for your age and definitely check out the ED sites available in your area.

I'm so proud of you for work toward recovery... what a great thing to have a string of days where you're treating yourself with love!!:heart:
  • mindfulmadness
    Options
    Thanks darling. :D
  • Anitas_bones
    Options
    Holla!

I'm 25, and I'm recovering from an ED too. I was diagnosed with bulimia subtype 2 (non-purge) but I've been trying to recover for 32 days. Support is awesome! Glad you made this thread :)
  • nicolamoonbrains
    nicolamoonbrains Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!! You should be hugely proud of yourself!

I have eating issues, sometimes purge and was treated for anorexia when I was 22 (I am now 26 and a healthy 139 pounds BMI 22.4). I went down to 93 pounds back then with a BMI of 15 at my lowest. I still have some issues, and I am trying to shape up at the moments and work my way to 126 pounds BMI 20.3 but mostly through fitness and making healthy choices every day. My relationship with food is good at the moment. Even though I am trying to loose a few pounds, I still eat well because my weight is healthy ATM.

I'll send you a friend request! Good luck!
  • mindfulmadness
    Options
    Wow, you're an inspiration!
This discussion has been closed.