I hate my picture!

Options
Whenever I reply on a post I look at my picture and I'm :sick: sick !

I am not sure if it's a good motivation or not! I'm thinking of taking it off! I'll give it another week!

Have a good healthy day everyone

Replies

• playinwfire
    Options

I am not sure if it's a good motivation or not! I'm thinking of taking it off! I'll give it another week!

• Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    If you are making progress, maybe put up a newer one.

Speaking personally, I'm halfway to my goal, but when I see in the mirror what's still left to go, it can be a bit demoralizing. Still, I can see improvement. I guess it's motivating. I haven't decided.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    post a new picture. post one that makes you feel good:happy: . I hate my picture too:cry: , but when I look at it, it makes me more determined to lose weight!! Hang in there until Dec 21 when you post your new one if you can. I am planning on taking a picture of me in a swim suit. Scary!! I think it will help me. Each month I will change my picture as I am shrinking.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I have been told to try putting up two pictures on your fridge to scare you, one of you as you are now and a sexy one of a gorgeous person scantily clothed They say it should remind you of your goals and keep you away from the midnight ice cream attack! LOL......I like ice cream, and yes I would like to look like a model too!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about posting an old picture, before I started eating healthy, but I chickened out. I looked at it last night, and I just couldn't do it.

My motivation is that the guy that I am currently seeing is taking me on a trip after Christmas to somewhere warm...I am GOING TO wear a bikini. It doesn't matter what I look like, I'm going to put it on, so I better be good. I've never owned a bikini in my life until now, and I've never been into showing off my body, so I'm a little scared, but I'm not giving up, I WILL DO IT.
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options

I have 2 pictures of myself up, one of the front of my stomach, and one of the side of my stomach, they are my motivators to get rid of this belly that I have. I HAVE ALOT of work ahead of me but I'm bound and determined. If you need any support im here.. :drinker:

Good luck and keep up your hard work hun. You can do it. Dont allow your picture to discourage you. There are alot of us in your boat. :glasses:

:heart: April
  • playinwfire
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'll try to keep it up till the 21... I'm losing my my belly still here and bigger I thing because I'm shrinking elsewhere and not there!

Anyway thanks again for the push! April thanks for offering we'll do it together!:flowerforyou:
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'll try to keep it up till the 21... I'm losing my my belly still here and bigger I thing because I'm shrinking elsewhere and not there!

Anyway thanks again for the push! April thanks for offering we'll do it together!:flowerforyou:

Suer why not! Its always nice to have a support group. Don't allow your photos to discourage you just allow them to encourage you to do better. Seeing them will make you want to lose it more than gain. Tonight I did some extra work around the house and i feel pretty good. My abs hurt from all the crunches I have done the past few days but I know they are working so Im ok! The more I move the b etter off I will be. Just in the past few days I feel pretty good. I can sit here with my legs to the side without them hurting vs times before.

Today I havent ate alot, but Im still working on dinner. So I should be good. I have already met my standards of exercise for the week but Im still going to keep doing it. The harder I work the better Ill look faster. Im baking a chicken so it shouldnt be too bad for me. :) And Im going to make some potatoes but I am trying to limit myself when it comes to that. :) So we will see.

I hope you do well Playinwfire. Whats your name by the way! :)

Have a nice night all. :drinker:

Talk to you all later
    April Val :flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Yeah I put my starting pic up on Icandoits topic and couldn't stand looking at it for more than 2 days. I had to change it. Keep of the good work , I know you can do it. I'm basically lazy at heart and I'm getting there slowly.
  • playinwfire
    Options
    Happy that you're doing great for the exercice! I don't have this much motivation! I'm great with the food! I'm not cheating... still at the limiths, and doing great! I know I have to start the gym soon... but everyday I say tomorrow! Lazy me! I go on my treadmill 3 times a week from 40 to 60 minutes and that's it! better then nothing.

My name is Esparance! very French it means Hope!

I hope you all well :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,004 Member
    Options
    Yeah I put my starting pic up on Icandoits topic and couldn't stand looking at it for more than 2 days. I had to change it. Keep of the good work , I know you can do it. I'm basically lazy at heart and I'm getting there slowly.

Karen! Tell them! She has lost , what - 30 pounds since end of August? Kjllose is the real deal, and her main exercise is walking. So the rest of us have no excuse! You're doing great, Karen.

cm :flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    :smile: thanks cm but when I first started you were my motivation believe it or not. I am happy with how much we all try to support each other and so now I try to support people when they need help. Your thread about posting weight loss was great and I plan to post again the end of December. Banks's thread made me realise I didn't need to get on the scale every day and now when I don't want to do the strength training I go to ViviaKay's thread awhile which makes me feel guily:embarassed: and I go do those too. I just could not have done this without the help and support of everyone who has ever posted to me when I had a bad day. Kudos to you all! ~ Karen