What are your ratios?

Options
I'm curious what people are shooting for in % spreads of Protein, Carbohydrate, and Fats.

I try to shoot for 40P, 30C, 30F. Anyone else? I'm very curious what the different strains of thought out there are, and how you came to them.

Replies

• Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Oh good question! I felt like I was starving the first 10 days of the year so I just changed my ratios to 30P 50C 20F. I have no idea if this is suitable for me and would be curious to know if I'm within a healthy range.

ETA: My primary goal is to lose weight and my secondary goal is to get toned.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Oh good question! I felt like I was starving the first 10 days of the year so I just changed my ratios to 30P 50C 20F. I have no idea if this is suitable for me and would be curious to know if I'm within a healthy range.

Dont need it(f) / Dont need it(c) / 100% of diet (p)
  • indy_cat
    Options
    I just checked my ratio and it is set for 55C, 30F and 15P
    My actual came out to be 45C, 34F and 21P so I have a little tweaking to do to fix that.
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options

I think I would have a difficult time eating nothing but protein!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    45% carbs, 25% protein, 30% fat.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_starvation