Newbie from Kansas needing all the support she can get

Options
Hello-My name is Darcy, I am a 42 year young skinny woman trapped in a sluggish, pain riddled overweight lady. I really need LOTS of help
getting out! I will be there to help anyone who needs me along the way too ) I'm friendly and I don't bite....unless I'm craving tlhat piece of fudge.

Replies

• cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I love MFP..have been here since July and lost around 50 lbs...feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well as long as you commit to post daily, and have an open diary!

Good Luck!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I am a neighbor in Colorado. You can add me!
  • Feebes77
    Options
    I'm Jen--I'm really trying to log in every day. I'm 12 days in so far, lost about 4 pounds. I definitely need the support as well. You can add me if you like?:smile:
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Added =) Goodluck!!
  • StrongerMomto7
    StrongerMomto7 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Hey there, my name is Jen. I'm from KS originally. Feel free to add me... I am always here to support others. :)
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    welcome feel free to add me...................... My name is Marina
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me I am on everyday mutiple times, and I have found this to be very helpful support system
  • TusTus
    TusTus Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Lori! I am here to support anybody who needs it. Feel free to add me and BEST of LUCK to everybody.
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Well hello there, fellow Kansan! :D
  • hatescows
    hatescows Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi neighbor! You can add me too if you want :)
  • 1Bigtink
    1Bigtink Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I am also a 42 year old woman trapped in a pain ridden body. So I can feel your pain. I was on MFP last a few years ago and lost about 45 lbs. But with so many health issues I have gained some of it back. That has contributed to some of my pain. I have some of my health issues in check and now it is time to get the rest of my body in check. Good luck and hope to see you on MFP soon.