Whats a body part you once HATED but now LOVE

Options
I have always HATED my but and legs I always just thought that they always look fat and ugly I would never want anyone to see them... But my boyfriend LOVES them he all ways told me that there not fat that they a strong because of all of the running I do... And now that I think of them this way I now LOVE them!!!

What is one body part you now LOVE!!!

Replies

• minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have/do hate most of my body but I am in love with my collar bone now that I can see it!!! I find myself feeling it all the time. LOL...warped!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    My hips! They were always massive and I really hated them, but they seem to have shrunk loads lately. I still have an hourglass figure, but I'm not embarrassed by the size of my hips anymore!
  • healthyskinnystrong
    Options
    I used to absolutely HATE my legs, but now I love them soooo much! I used to think they were fat and horrible but now I think they are long, strong and beautiful. I wouldn't swap them with anyone else's ever!
  • SongDragon
    SongDragon Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I keep touching my hip bone, because it's so close to the surface now, under such a thin layer of skin. That makes me feel thin, even though I still have about twelve to fifteen pounds to go.
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :) I Absolutely hated my stomach last year!! But after 4 kids that's how it was.
    I love my stomach now! I was able to trim so much weight off of it doing Insanity!
    Check out my transformation on you tube!! I made my first results video. Subscribe and comment if you can. Thanks!! http://youtu.be/rRCPVSOrfJI