The difference a year can make... (with pics)

Options

Replies

• Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    THanks everyone and to those that asked, yes that is my daughter in the photos on my profile and in this thread.
  • gretaliana
    Options
    You look like a different person - and a much happier one too.
  • pamelalouise65
    pamelalouise65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, keep up the good work because it shows, not only in your body, but you face and your smile! You are beautiful inside and out! Way to go! I hope I can have this much change.....
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    H O L Y *kitten*!!!
    Well done!
  • minakshihall
    minakshihall Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Great job!
  • jenno3869
    Options
    My first response was.......No way!!!! You look wonderful and so happy. You are certainly an inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • dconnolly818
    dconnolly818 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This is one of the best transformations I've seen on the site, but the real difference is how much HAPPIER you look. Good for you!!!
  • geesdubya
    geesdubya Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    amazing & inspiring. Way to go
  • morah29
    morah29 Posts: 107
    Options
    Looking awesome! keep up the great work!
  • deegee44
    deegee44 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you look a....mazing, what a difference and you look so much younger. You are an inspiration!!!
  • flutechick65
    flutechick65 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring pics. Thanks for sharing.
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Such an inspiration in your transformation. Love your new hair too!
  • AphelionPDX
    Options
    You are so pretty! Congrats :)
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    OMG! You should make sure that you throw the big clothes away so you never go back into them. Well done - keep posting the photos, it is really inspiring for the rest of us.
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!
  • kwseneca
    Options
    Such an inspiration!!!!!!!!! If you can do it, so can I! Thank you and congrats keep it up.
  • JohnDun
    JohnDun Posts: 140
    Options
    Well done....I am starting a new job soon so trying too loose weight and be more fit for it...have a long way to go...your story is great....
  • 1favoredlady
    1favoredlady Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Beautiful
  • monteymole
    Options
    Wow such an amazing transformation well done to you :)
  • 7sherry3
    Options
    awesome job im at your weight now add me and we can continue this journey :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!