I am just beginning this journey...

Options
Hello all! Thought I would introduce myself too. I need to lose around 50 lbs and really need to clean up my eating habits. I have lost 8 lbs so far (2 since joining MFP). I am barely 5'2 and my current weight is 177. Yes, I have a lot of work to do. Wishing you all the best.

Replies

• tcrawlv
    tcrawlv Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am about 5'1 and I'm 140. I also am doing this to eat healthier. I use to be the fast food queen.
  • Hello!! Today is my first day on myfitnesspal! I also have 50lbs to lose as well! Good luck and add me as a friend if you would like. The more support the better!!
  • CourtneyGetsFit_
    Options
    Good luck!!!! This site has lots of tools and support.
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Thought I would introduce myself too. I need to lose around 50 lbs and really need to clean up my eating habits. I have lost 8 lbs so far (2 since joining MFP). I am barely 5'2 and my current weight is 177. Yes, I have a lot of work to do. Wishing you all the best.

Wishing you all the best. Feel free to add me to help along the way.
  • ashleydmassey
    ashleydmassey Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'2". I've been going at it since May or June of 2012...but really got serious in July. I started at 200 but now 146. I'm sending you a request.
  • fayefaye91
    Options
    hi, im 5'2 and 151 and just starting mfp today. i am a super picky eater so its hard for me to lose weight. i wanna loose about 30 lbs and just tone up again.