Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Skirt NSV

I am wearing a short skirt for the first time in years and years. Not short short (that's not me at all) but just a little above the knee. The issue was that even at my heaviest I had little twiggy arms and legs, which I had to hide because the marshmallow-with-toothpicks look is really really not a good one. I'd like to lose more mid-section fat, but I'm down enough that I look like one person and not a weird composite of a fat one and a thin one. Which is very satisfying!

Replies

• spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Congrats! I rediscovered the joys of skirts last summer when I finally found some that fit my tubular torso and weren't too short. Hard to find them that hit right at or just above the knee. I'd forgotten how comfortable skirts can be. Glad you'll have more options to enjoy this year :)
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Congrats!
  • feellikerain
    feellikerain Posts: 46 Member
    Congratulations! I recently started enjoying wearing shorts (*gasp*)! It's such a great feeling to be able to enjoy your own body again. So good for you!
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Glad to hear that you have boosted your own confidence enough to put in a skirt. I did it recently as well, felt soooo brave!
    Congratulation and may you have many more wonderful NSV moments.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!