Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Big NSV ( for me anyway)

So my mom came over today to try on clothes with me to see if I should keep or Goodwill them. We went through my whole wardrobe.

1st NSV - all my dresses I haven't worn in years because my lower belly was too big, looked great. They all hung straight and the lower belly bulge barely showed or not at all (depended on the dress). And, my pants that were too small got packed in a box (I'm moving soon) to try on when they got unpacked. They may fit when I reach my goal weight, they weren't overly too small.

2nd NSV- clothes got put in the Goodwill bag because they were too big! There were a few items I kept even though they were too big because my mom said she may be able to take it in (mostly talking about shirts).

Pretty soon her and I are going to Old Navy to get a pair of jeans that fit too!! So excited!!

Replies

• Tha is so exciting! It feels so good to be able to get into our smaller clothes! Great job- keep up the hard work!
  • lioness0806
    lioness0806 Posts: 115 Member
    Bump
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Good for you, do not ever wear those big clothes again
  • azalea617
    azalea617 Posts: 109 Member
    Awesome!!! I've been having moments like that...today I wore my lighter jacket because it was too warm for my winter coat. I hadn't worn it since fall and it was noticably too big when I buttoned it!

I also tried on several pairs of my dress pants that had been too tight and they fit again...I have an interview on Tuesday and had to see what I needed! woohoo!
  • lioness0806
    lioness0806 Posts: 115 Member
    Good for you, do not ever wear those big clothes again

I'M NOT!! As soon as I get my new jeans my "fat jeans" are going to the donation bin. Those jeans were 31" at the waist, I'll have to let the community know what size I am now when I buy new ones.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!