New to MFP

Options
Hi everyone I'm Sally and I'm 47 and from Halifax, UK. I need to lose a few pounds and get my exercise motivation back. Just had a quick play around with the food and exercise trackers and I'm very impressed at how easy they are to use. Would love to add some friends to help motivate me along the way!

Replies

• MeliesNanny
    Options
    My name's Chris and I've just signed up today. I'm at my heaviest at the minute and need some support in loosing it. Feel free to add me.
  • Elmaunie
    Elmaunie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome and good luck :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sally also. I am 36 and from the USA. I am married to a beautiful man and have 3 children. I am on here because I had been on a medication that caused alot of rapid weight gain and my dr switched that now but am trying to bring the weight back to where i was before or a little less. Hope you have a great day. Feel free to add me
  • Delilat21
    Options
    Cheers, am gonna need it!
  • Delilat21
    Options
    Hi Sally, I too am on medication which causes weight gain (steroids) although quite a low dose. Another reason though to lose weight and get fitter. I've added you and hope we can motivate each other!
  • Searley_Pants
    Searley_Pants Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've only been on a few days and am also looking for people to support and be supported by! Feel free to add me and good luck with your weight loss! x