Christmas Wish

Options
Just for fun-what are you asking Santa for?

I am asking for a boob miracle. A boob lift without surgery-weight gain and nursing 2 kids. Good lord, I swear sometimes I feel like I am going to give myself a black eye from lefty and righty.:laugh:

No, all honesty-That we all make it through the Holiday season healty and on track. We can do it!!! Happy holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Just for fun-what are you asking Santa for?

I am asking for a boob miracle. A boob lift without surgery-weight gain and nursing 2 kids. Good lord, I swear sometimes I feel like I am going to give myself a black eye from lefty and righty.:laugh:

No, all honesty-That we all make it through the Holiday season healty and on track. We can do it!!! Happy holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • playinwfire
    Options
    ok now now are we asking for miracles here??? I ask santa to make me taller and thinner, boob, teeth job with no pain! ok here we go lollll

and Seriously!? I wish for health for my family and friends and to lose my 30 35 pounds or 40 :drinker:
  • tdroseler
    Options
    a hot air popcorn popper ...
    oh, and a winning lottery ticket :smokin:
  • playinwfire
    Options
    a hot air popcorn popper ...
    oh, and a winning lottery ticket :smokin:

Oh oh (hohoho I need a winning lotterie ticket too:devil: ) lolll
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Sorry - I just bought the winning lottery ticket a few minutes ago :tongue:
  • icandoit
    Options

Too funny:laugh: :laugh: :wink: :laugh: :wink: :wink: :laugh:
  • denmother46
    Options
    I wish it was true!!!

Let me know when you find out how the non-surgical boob lift thing works - I could use my lottery winnings!!!:laugh:
  • icandoit
    Options
    I wish it was true!!!

Let me know when you find out how the non-surgical boob lift thing works - I could use my lottery winnings!!!:laugh:
    You got it.:flowerforyou: My husband keeps telling me if I really work on my chest at the gym, they will stay out of my armpits when I lay down. I think he is full of S@*t!!!!!
  • Kbrain228
    Options
    I will take some of those off your hands!!!!!! :wink: I want them to just be little bigger! I can offer some behind if anyone needs some extra I have plenty where that came from! :blushing:
  • playinwfire
    Options
    Kbrain ok ok what are we talking about??? the boobs or the lotterie??? please be specific!

Denmother :cry: oh well I hope Santa have some more winning lotterie tickets
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Here I'll keep it simple, snowshoes. The lottery is too chancey:laugh:
  • icandoit
    Options
    I will take some of those off your hands!!!!!! :wink: I want them to just be little bigger! I can offer some behind if anyone needs some extra I have plenty where that came from! :blushing:

If I could, I would. I would like to be a 36 C.. Right now I am a 42 DD and they are pointing dew south. If denmother 46 wins the lotto, maybe she can help pay for the boob transfer, just let me know how much you need.:laugh: LOL
  • denmother46
    Options
    When ( not if) I win I will help with the transfer. I was a 40DD now down to about a 38D ( going to get new bras tomorrow). I wish I was 36C like back in high school, but dont think that'll happen:sad:
    Wouldnt mind getting a lift and small reduction, but too chicken for surgery. I think I'll just live with it
  • icandoit
    Options
    Ok, I will hold you too it.
    I am really going to do the surgery when I hit my goal. There is no hope for this chest. I heard that it is not that bad. That's what they invented major pain killers and alcohol for. JK.
    Good luck with the bra shopping.

If the guys are reading this, they are probably thinking that we are very weird. Huh guys?
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'm asking for clothes and a few household items.

A boob job would be nice though(I want/need a lift and would love to be a bit bigger), little lipo, a small tummy tuck.... not much right?:bigsmile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,997 Member
    Options
    Peace on Earth.

If I can't have that, then I want to give Skinnier, Healthier, Sexier_Me my "girls". They get in the way of bicep curls. My trainer says they'll shrink along with the rest of me, but I don't think so....

:wink:

Um, wonder what the boys are going to be asking for?
  • tdroseler
    Options

Ahhh yes...but we have different lotteries here in western canada...i still have a chance :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • tdroseler
    Options
    Peace on Earth.

If I can't have that, then I want to give Skinnier, Healthier, Sexier_Me my "girls". They get in the way of bicep curls. My trainer says they'll shrink along with the rest of me, but I don't think so....

:wink:

Um, wonder what the boys are going to be asking for?

k, like, am i the only one who likes my boobs? well, hubby does too, lol...but...cm, have to agree with your trainer...they will shrink...:sad: with me, they have always been the first to go, lol
  • Kbrain228
    Options
    The boobs I want bigger ones! :smile:
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have bigger ones too!!! I'm with healthier_me to have a tummy tuck, too. :happy: I'd love to wear a sports bra and look down to see my boobs stick out further than my tummy does.