Packers fans?

Options
Raezor1207
Raezor1207 Posts: 80 Member
With the game starting soon, was wondering if there are any die hard packer fans out there.

Replies

• Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Oh yes...my oldest (glr) is wearing her lucky Packers jersey in anticipation of the game and dh is making crab legs in anticipation of a big win.
  • wendybowman52
    wendybowman52 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    YES there are, though I am going to watch the game from the frozen tundra of northern Minnesota :)
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Packers fan from South Dakota here, Go Pack!
  • Trainypooh
    Trainypooh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Packers fan currently living in MN. Thank GOD we took the vikings out of the playoffs. Now they will actually air the packer games over here. I will be representing my favorite player of all time with my #87 jersey. JORDY! JORDY! JORDY! :D
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm indifferent to the packers vs. 49ers game. Maybe, I'll cheer for the packers, I love that they're a community-owned team.
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm indifferent to the packers vs. 49ers game. Maybe, I'll cheer for the packers, I love that they're a community-owned team.

Only team in the NFL I believe!
  • revncarmichael
    revncarmichael Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yeah a couple here! Go Pack GO!
  • revncarmichael
    revncarmichael Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Nice total you are down! Keep it up!
  • Raezor1207
    Raezor1207 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you :blushing:
  • leejusd
    leejusd Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm a die hard PACKER fan. Born and raised in WI.
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'm a cheese head, on my mothers side. I live in the Chicago area, which is tough, but the fact that we always seem to beat the bears sure makes it easier!

I'm watching the game right now. The interception in the beginning was soooo beautiful.
  • LadyBugLex17
    LadyBugLex17 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Love them! Packer Fan living in Raider/Niner Nation is always an adventure ;)
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Yes, Packer Fan over here!!! Born and raised in Madison. In the last 15 years we have moved to many locations (hubby is in the Navy) and my Packer pride is strong!! Go PAck Go!!

I have to add that I am happy Crosby is doing better this year. Also, upset that Matthews will be out due to his thumb injury!!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Hello, I see this is a old feed but thought I'd see if we can revive it. Diehard Packer fan here, born and raised in Va. GO PACK GO!!!