Android Users with Fitbit one...

Options
How much of a pain in the neck is it that the One does not automatically sync to your phones? I REALLY want to get one. I have a Galaxy 3s. I don't spent a ton of time away from home and It says it will transmit though the dongle So I think I could deal with that, I also read that They are coming out with a FitBit flex that will sync but I don't want to wait, it might not come out as late as June! but in the same article it said that the one will be able to sync with galaxy 3s and Note II, very soon between end of January mid February.

Replies

• DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yeah it makes me hate the iphone. Like, Hello...a lot of people are on droid now. I also wanted to get one but won't until the Android compatible one comes out. Make it a goal! Lose X amount of weight before it comes out!
  • CandyBryson
    CandyBryson Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thats a good idea I don't know now if I should wait for the one that goes on the wrist or not. I mean the One is supposed to be able to sync with the phones soon so, Maybe I just will get this one for now an think about the other when it gets some more reviews....