Does anyone use adidas MiCoach

Options
Hi All

I use adidas MiCoach to track my running and am looking for people to link up to on the site to share training ideas and progress etc. Does anyone use it?

Al

Replies

• AlBryant1982
    Options
    Looks like that's a no then :-). Well it's a great App and is available on iPhone, Android and BlackBerry so I would recommend it if you're into your running and want something to track and help you plan your runs. It's worked wonders for me.
  • bettina8
    bettina8 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started using it recently and I think it's very useful. I like the altimeter, because I walk uphill a lot; and the gps.

I would like to sync it with MFP somehow.
  • ryanshelsa
    ryanshelsa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use MiCoach, and it is by far my favorite run tracker. I just wish it had some way to link with MFP as many of the others already do.
  • birdy0127
    Options
    I use micoach! You can add me! Birdy0127
  • weapher
    weapher Posts: 12
    Options
    Just used it for the first time today. Love it! I have tried numerous tracking apps and it is by far the best one I have seen out there. I love the ability to create workouts and track progress along the way.

Feel free to add me if you would like.

weapher
  • bwright9752
    bwright9752 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've used the MiCoach Adroid app occassionally for a few month. Usually just to track my distance and location on free runs when I'm traveling. But just this week I started using the app to train for a half marathon in Sept.

Right now I only use the app on my android phone but I'd like to get the pacer and heart rate monitor. I know they have connector for those things for the iPhone and Touch but not for droid phones, will they connect through bluetooth?

I hope someone here can answer this cause I'd love to get the pacer and hrm for fathers day but not if they don't connect.

Please feel free to add me.
  • davidmg1982
    davidmg1982 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've used the MiCoach Adroid app occassionally for a few month. Usually just to track my distance and location on free runs when I'm traveling. But just this week I started using the app to train for a half marathon in Sept.

Right now I only use the app on my android phone but I'd like to get the pacer and heart rate monitor. I know they have connector for those things for the iPhone and Touch but not for droid phones, will they connect through bluetooth?

I hope someone here can answer this cause I'd love to get the pacer and hrm for fathers day but not if they don't connect.

Please feel free to add me.

I have the HRM and the SpeedCell (Pacer), regard connections, old version of HRM includes a transmitter for iPhone 3-4s/iPod touch, the Pacer has a USB transmitter to transfer all information to computer, this one also works with your iPhone at the same time with the HRM.

I can tell that is VERY useful tool, helps you to track and to schedule a professional running plan, plus, if you have kid and they have a PS3 with the Playstation Move, Adidas has an interactive game with specific trainings for runners and some other sports, and you can get quality training for a very low cost at home.

I hope this information is helpful (and clear) for you, obviously I'm not from the US and my english is not that good... but fell free to add me so i can show you exactly how everything works.

Greetings from Argentina!
  • BobStoned
    BobStoned Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody,

I use micoach since 3 years, the program is very professional. I like the running programs. Never used the exercises coaching.

Link to MPT would be very usefull, but how to push it ?

br

robert ( masterq @ micoach )