Is anyone doing Shakeology?

Options
Shakeology is/uses a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes and prebiotics to gently and efficiently eliminate toxins. Then a combination of antioxidants, phytonutrients, adaptogens, and many other rare ingredients give your body the essential nutrients you can’t get from a normal diet. You get a salad bowl’s worth of fruits and vegetables in a single glass.

Whole-food ingredients—all-natural foods that still maintain the vitamins, minerals, and fiber often stripped from highly processed foods—deliver these nutrients to help your body shed stored fat and promote optimum health.
In a 90-day research study, we replaced one meal per day with Shakeology
and saw major improvements in the health of the group.*†

By the end of week 1 - Improved digestion and regularity - Reduced cravings

By the end of week 4 - Increased energy and stamina - Lost weight - Improved mental clarity

By the end of week 12 - Lost, on average, 10 pounds and 2 inches off waist - Reduced risk of heart disease and other
degenerative diseases - Lowered cholesterol on average by 30% and even up to 70% - Exhibited healthier skin, hair, and nails

Anyone??

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,711 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing Shakeology daily now, but I have done it. I like the chocolate with some added cinnamon. I used it as a snack rather than a meal replacement. It's good stuff. What kind of feedback are you looking for?
  • michelle618
    Options
    Hey, I am new here but I just wanted to let you know that my boyfriend and I use Shakeology. I usually drink it for breakfast mixed with water or skim milk. I love it.
  • Crickks
    Crickks Posts: 94
    Options
    I'm not doing Shakeology daily now, but I have done it. I like the chocolate with some added cinnamon. I used it as a snack rather than a meal replacement. It's good stuff. What kind of feedback are you looking for?

Any sort of feedback, Does it do what they say it does, how did it make you feel? Does it replaces a meal? is it worth the money?...etc..
  • txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have my choloate shakeology every morning, I love it. I just make it with crushed Ice and water.
  • Crickks
    Options
    Hey, I am new here but I just wanted to let you know that my boyfriend and I use Shakeology. I usually drink it for breakfast mixed with water or skim milk. I love it.

Hey,

Can you tell me what exactly you love about it? I never tried it.

Thanks
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been drinking Shakeology daily for almost 3 months now. We love it and so does my 10 year old daughter. However, she does not drink it daily, just occasionally. In about a week or so we will have my husbands cholesterol levels tested to see how Shakeology has lowered his cholesterol since drinking it. We have his before numbers so it will be good to compare.

I did not have a cholesterol problem but chose to use Shakeology for the many health benefits due to the ingredients. I will say that when I had strep throat a few weeks ago and had to take an antibiotic, I did not get a yeast infection as us women are doomed to get when on an antibiotic. I attribute this directly to Shakeology and the probiotics in it. In general, I have more energy and it has helped me lose weight. I intend to continue using it even once I meet my weight loss goals. It is a really great product. It is like no other shake out there.
    Risa
  • brianhin
    brianhin Posts: 28
    Options
    I LOVE Shakeology and have been using it regularly since July of 2009. I even made a Chocolate Shakeology PIE yesterday and it's delicious! :) Check it out!!

http://hinhealthandfitness.blogspot.com
  • Crickks
    Options
    My husband and I have been drinking Shakeology daily for almost 3 months now. We love it and so does my 10 year old daughter. However, she does not drink it daily, just occasionally. In about a week or so we will have my husbands cholesterol levels tested to see how Shakeology has lowered his cholesterol since drinking it. We have his before numbers so it will be good to compare.

I did not have a cholesterol problem but chose to use Shakeology for the many health benefits due to the ingredients. I will say that when I had strep throat a few weeks ago and had to take an antibiotic, I did not get a yeast infection as us women are doomed to get when on an antibiotic. I attribute this directly to Shakeology and the probiotics in it. In general, I have more energy and it has helped me lose weight. I intend to continue using it even once I meet my weight loss goals. It is a really great product. It is like no other shake out there.
    Risa
  • Crickks
    Options

Risa

That sounds good....
  • Crickks
    Options
    I LOVE Shakeology and have been using it regularly since July of 2009. I even made a Chocolate Shakeology PIE yesterday and it's delicious! :) Check it out!!

http://hinhealthandfitness.blogspot.com

Shakeology pie!!! WOW...... Thanks for the link.
  • txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options

Hey,

Can you tell me what exactly you love about it? I never tried it.

Thanks

I feel better since I started drinking it and it is nice to be able to just mix it up and go for me for breakfast as that is my rush time. The Chocolate is the first meal replacment powder that actually tastes good to me and I've tried a lot of them out there. They are worth it.
  • BSW2010
    BSW2010 Posts: 4
    Options
    Is shakeology the same thing as Shake The Weight? I have one of those next to my office. Never tried it though, but I see alot of people going in there.
  • michelle618
    Options
    When I drink it, I feel better. I think my skin looks better when I drink it. I have seborris dermititis (pretty much acne caused by stress). I just need to stick with it everyday to really see.

Oh and I do use ice in mine also....with a shakeology shaker. love them!!
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I have the Greenberry Shakeology. It doesn't taste great to me, but I can easily get it down. I know that it is a really nutrutious skake. I usually drink it with just water and ice, but I will try putting it in the blender with ice next time. I haven't really felt any difference, but then again I am not consistent. Maybe next week I will try and have one a day.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    byHISstrength- try adding fruits you like to the greenberry flavor, along with either water and ice or fat free milk and ice. I make mine with fresh mango and milk OR 8oz of orange juice and 4 oz of water. blend and add ice cubes to chill. This second recipe tastes like an Orange Julius (if you've ever had that at the mall:happy: )
    I have a recipe booklet I can send you if you like. Just send me a note with an e-mail address I can send it to.
    If your Shakeology is "hard to get down", its not being mixed right. It should taste awesome!
    Risa:drinker:
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    You guys have made me really want to try it but it is so out of my price range. :(
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    byHISstrength- try adding fruits you like to the greenberry flavor, along with either water and ice or fat free milk and ice. I make mine with fresh mango and milk OR 8oz of orange juice and 4 oz of water. blend and add ice cubes to chill. This second recipe tastes like an Orange Julius (if you've ever had that at the mall:happy: )
    I have a recipe booklet I can send you if you like. Just send me a note with an e-mail address I can send it to.
    If your Shakeology is "hard to get down", its not being mixed right. It should taste awesome!
    Risa:drinker:

YogaRunner,
    Would you mind sending the recipe booklet to me as well? I am getting a couple of greenberry sample packets soon and I'd like some different ways to try them! I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address. :smile:
  • jackytj
    jackytj Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey I started shakeology a month ago and it has totally done wonders for me ! :)
    Check out how it has helped me at www.BeatTheTrend.com you guys should sign up for a free account with beachbody! Awesome recipes !