NFL Playoffs - Who are you cheering for?

Options

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    NINERS!

RytPy.jpg?1
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Brady is going to break the NFL record for most playoff wins tomorrow when he whips the boys from Texas and sends them home with their tails between their legs.

Denver is up 28-21 as I type this, and I expect the Pats to face the Broncos in the final next week, with the Pats making a return trip to the Super Bowl. Making up for last year, they defeat the Packers 35-24 and Brady gets his 4th ring, cementing his place as the greatest quarterback in NFL history.

GO PATS GO

I agree with this, though I'd rather play the Seahawks in the Super Bowl just to make Sherman cry.. Patriots all the way
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,374 Member
    Options
    This is the Seahawks year!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,374 Member
    Options
    Brady is going to break the NFL record for most playoff wins tomorrow when he whips the boys from Texas and sends them home with their tails between their legs.

Denver is up 28-21 as I type this, and I expect the Pats to face the Broncos in the final next week, with the Pats making a return trip to the Super Bowl. Making up for last year, they defeat the Packers 35-24 and Brady gets his 4th ring, cementing his place as the greatest quarterback in NFL history.

GO PATS GO

I agree with this, though I'd rather play the Seahawks in the Super Bowl just to make Sherman cry.. Patriots all the way

Naw, Seahawks is going to make Brady cry! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Packers!
  • orangeyellowkayak
    orangeyellowkayak Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'd like to see that too. My boss is a packer fan if he's happy I'll be happy
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Who's playing again?
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Boooo to the Broncos! Boooo to Manning!

Rachel, cheering against The Patriots! *smh*

GO PATRIOTS!!!

EFF Brady! :grumble:

I see you don't like people that are the best at what they do....haha. It's okay, I still like ya *hugz* :o)
  • SavageRabidBeast
    Options

GO PATS GO

Here is a man who knows what he's talking about!!!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    Options
    still need to find a good use for my Tebow jersey lol

tp02.jpg

Love this
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Boooo to the Broncos! Boooo to Manning!

Rachel, cheering against The Patriots! *smh*

GO PATRIOTS!!!

EFF Brady! :grumble:

I see you don't like people that are the best at what they do....haha. It's okay, I still like ya *hugz* :o)

I like you too even though your t-shirt sucks!
    I hope the Texans pull a miracle out of their a** and crush your precious Brady :heart:
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    GO PACK GO!!!!
  • dtreg35
    dtreg35 Posts: 93
    Options
    <<Saints fan........Seattle and Denver Super Bowl
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    D I R T Y B I R D S
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    <<Saints fan........Seattle and Denver Super Bowl

:drinker:

that's why i'm going to cheer for the seahawks if they beat the falcons... if not i'll cheer for whoever knocks out the falcons lol
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    PACKERS!!!
  • bimpski
    bimpski Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    pats
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I wonder in what ways is Belichick cheating these days that we will find out about in a few years. or is he so good at cheating he will never get caught again?
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    houston-texans.gif

not enough Texans fans so i'll quote myself lol
  • Mmkoscik
    Mmkoscik Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    GO PACKERS!!!!