I'm new:)

Options
Hi, I'm 19 and I'm new to myfitnesspal, looking for friends on here so we can motivate each other maybe? I want to lose maybe two stone, but mostly I just want to be able to wear a bikini this summer! (I never have before)

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Mfp you'll do great here you can add me as a friend if you want I will support you on your journey:happy: :happy: :drinker:
  • card2016
    Options
    You can add me I just started 2 wks ago and looking for support also. Its a new chapter in our lives.
  • pepsiaddict1
    Options
    Thanks guys! Gerald your weight loss is very impressive :)
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I just started a week ago. I plan to be on everyday if you're looking for motivation!
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 35. I started MFP after I had my 6th child. I was still gaining weight.... I've been at it 7 months now and have just 10 pounds to go!
  • runciem
    runciem Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I jut started on Monday and have around 2 stone to lose to nail my target weight too. Best of luck!!
  • pepsiaddict1
    Options
    Thanks- good luck to all of you too, I'm sure you'll do great:)
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well if you'd like. I'm willing to offer encouragement and support to anybody who wants it.

Bonus points will be awarded for creative friend requests.
  • gianamicole
    gianamicole Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, feel free to add me :)
  • Akdn
    Akdn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just started too. Feel free to add me as well, that goes for anybody. I'm always looking for new friends and support