Protein Shakes

Options
I was wondering if Pro Shakes would help my hunger?
Which ones are good?

Replies

• jessbeckman2010
    jessbeckman2010 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I really like lean shakes from gnc. Since i starting doing 2 shakes a day, im not so hungry all the time. :)
  • MaxsMomTN
    MaxsMomTN Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I use Ideal Shape for my protein shakes, I buy the vanilla flavor as I seem to be able to mix in more things....berries, bananas, etc. If I have one for breakfast, it holds me over until lunch time, its really filling and I find it tastes good as well. Some I've tried taste like chalk....:bigsmile:
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    don't buy protein shakes. buy protein powder and mix them with fruit, veggies, peanut butter, nuts, ice, etc

way cheaper, generally tastier, and fewer preservatives and chemicals. :)
  • Kimberly3013
    Kimberly3013 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I drink the Special K Protein Shakes. However, I have should that half of one will keep me full until my next meal. If I try to drink a whole one I would completely skip meals because of being so full. My daughter grabbed one the other day and was wondering by dinner time why she still wasnt hungry.
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    i always find food helps my hunger.

i use protein powder after weights. i eat 2000+cals a day. no room for hungry.
  • erika0430
    Options
    I saw That you drank lean shakes I drink them to with fruit
    But I'm still hungry
  • erika0430
    Options
    I Like the Vanilla ones also with fruit
  • Honeybea86
    Options
    I swear by GNC something 60......its really not "something" but its a great yummy protein that if you drink it with all three scoops then its 60 grams of protein with low calories. I usually get the chocolate and only use one scoop which is 93 calories and 20 gram of protein with fat free milk ice and a banana. It fills me up, gives me protein after my workout as well as its so tasty!