Hi Im new here. Needing help and support :)

Options
Hi, my name is Mary. I am 29 Years Old. And I have 3 Children. I am way overwieght. And needing help badly. If I can help any of you, I am here. Thank You so Much :)

Replies

• CoachDuhamNC
    Options
    Hey how you doing tonight,

I have a great group of people working out together. Why don't you join us for a while and see how a great support system will help you get the ball rolling in the right direction. Don't worry about where you are today, it's the goal that you're after that interest us. Just send me a friend request and we will help you all the way to your Victory.

CoachDuhamNC:smile:
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Wecome to mfp. You can do this, do not stress over the big picture take it one day at a time. You can add me to your friend list I will support you along the way...
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi, Mary

Welcome aboard.
    I'm 47, lost 52 lbs. with less than 100 to go.
    I would love to help support you on your journey.
    I'm very active and committed to doing this.

Feel free to add me.

Julie
  • kymbeez
    kymbeez Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me. I have a long road ahead of me...but I break it down to 5 pounds at a time... that it way more managable and not so scary....
  • stormtruck2
    stormtruck2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Youv'e come to the right place. In order to lose weight you have to be strong. Strong enough where if you slip up, and you will, you don't beat yourself up, but say okay, I slipped, onward and upward from here. Strong enough to ask questions when you have them, strong enough to eat when your not hungry, strong enough to say, "I'm having a rough day, Some one cheer me on." You have to be strong enough to keep your eye on the goal, that way you don't see obstacles, but your destiny. You have to be strong enough to see your body in the mirror the way it really is, and recognize the wonderful changes and success you are having. You have to be strong enough to give yourself credit for doing what millions of other people won't, taking charge of their lives and health. You have to be strong enough to accept the fact that you are worthy of the body you desire. You have to be strong enough to stop thinking negatively, and think positively. You have already proven you are strong just by taking this first step!! Drive on!!
  • Jennipher2013
    Jennipher2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new to myp and I am looking to add friends for support. I am 40 and I am looking to lose 25 lbs and would love some online support. Please friend me if you are interested.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here too only 11 days and the support here is great we are all in the same boat and we are all in this long journey together anyone can add me