Newbie - Over 40 and looking for support

Options
2»

Replies

• jeypeyrod
    Options
    This is the right place! Baby steps, 1 lb per week will do :)
  • kymbeez
    kymbeez Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome!!! I am not over 40 yet... but am 39.5 yrs :) I am also a mom and thyroid problems too... I dont have a thyroid... I just have my friend Synthroid... Feel free to add me...and you can do this!

You can add me or anyone can... I am in it to win my health back..
  • NickiLee52
    Options
    Hi, I'm NIcki and by the looks of it so far, the oldest - just hit 60 and so far I'm actually loving it. Looking to loose about 25 by the time I'm 61 - got a lot of kayaking & hiking to do this summer and would love not to be carrying around the extra weight. Today is day 3 and I'm still surprised at the fact that I'm actually eating more now than I usually do - really enjoying tracking the caloric intake. Would love to support you all the way and would love to add on a few supportive friends too.
  • stingray1982
    Options
    Hi melissa, I am also over 40 and looking to lose about 75+ lbs. I just joined the site a week ago. I love the tools of how no matter what I eat it keeps track of everything for me. I am sure you can do this once you get started if your mind is made up it will come easy. Especially with all the help you get on this site. I look forward to talking to you again. Just send me a friend request.
  • tdotgirl
    tdotgirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Can anyone give me advise or let me know if I workout 5-7 days a week 1/2 hr on the treadmill and keep to my food diary will I lose weight? I've lost 8lbs since I started in January but seems like the weight is taking a long time to come off. Help anyone

Feel free to add me to your friend list if you wish.

Cheers,

Mia