Breakfast Ideas

Options
I have a crazy hectic morning including getting to the gym when they open at 4:45am and an hour long commute to be at work by 8:00. Since my time is so precious, I am trying to find new breakfast ideas. My nutritional focus is high fiber/protein and very low carb/sugar. Besides greek yogurt and eggs, does anyone have any ideas for helpful tips?

Replies

• Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    One of my favorites is cottage cheese and tomatoes. Steel cut oats is always a good one. I get along well with humus on veggies.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I have a crazy hectic morning including getting to the gym when they open at 4:45am and an hour long commute to be at work by 8:00. Since my time is so precious, I am trying to find new breakfast ideas. My nutritional focus is high fiber/protein and very low carb/sugar. Besides greek yogurt and eggs, does anyone have any ideas for helpful tips?

Since you are so rushed for time, why not just mix protein powder and a fiber supplement, guzzle it down, and head out the door?
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    When I first started, I depended on Think Thin (peanut butter & brownie flavors are the best) bars for breakfast in the morning. I ate them on my way to work...and they taste pretty good with coffee. Quest bars are good too if you have a microwave.
  • amygard88
    amygard88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's a texture thing. My husband and I have tried every protein pwder under the sun and I haven;t been able to find one that I can stomach.
  • lucy2fat
    Options
    Peanutbutter on apples or bananas or celery, made the night before.