Thank You... Banks, ViviaKay and Songbyrdsweet

Options
This is a post that is in support of Banks, ViviaKay, and Songbyrdsweet... I want to thank you all for what you have added to this site... Reading your posts have helped me in so many ways...
Melissa

Replies

• melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    This is a post that is in support of Banks, ViviaKay, and Songbyrdsweet... I want to thank you all for what you have added to this site... Reading your posts have helped me in so many ways...
    Melissa
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    They are wise ones aren't they? I enjoy reading their words of wisdom.... they have helped me in many ways also :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yes, thanks to all of you that take the time to give us the very important and helpful information needed to reach our goals.
  • karilynn
    karilynn Posts: 87
    Options
    i agree, i have learned a lot from you's, and give you a big thanks!! your posts are very helpful and kept me motivated!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!!!!:drinker:

hugs!
    Ali
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Well personally (and I'm sure viv and SB both agree), I love the idea of being able to help others with what has become something quite important to me.

I thank you guys for the appreciation, and also would like to thank the rest of you guys. I have met some good friends, read some inspiring tales, and found some very helpful info on these posts. MFP has definitely added to the value of my life in a very positive way!

Love you guys!

:bigsmile:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Standing Ovation!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

:flowerforyou: Tricia
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Well personally (and I'm sure viv and SB both agree), I love the idea of being able to help others with what has become something quite important to me.

I thank you guys for the appreciation, and also would like to thank the rest of you guys. I have met some good friends, read some inspiring tales, and found some very helpful info on these posts. MFP has definitely added to the value of my life in a very positive way!

Love you guys!

:bigsmile:

and we all love yous back:flowerforyou:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Standing Ovation!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

:flowerforyou: Tricia

Ditto. I have printed a few and they are on my fridge and work station. Thanks so much.
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    o gosh! i feel the love! :flowerforyou:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    :blushing: :flowerforyou: :blushing:

Aaaaawwwww......thanks, guys. I was having sort of a "down day", so thanks to all of you and whatever prompted you to post these kinds words.

And Banks is correct, I am more than happy to give away all my knowledge, so that you can benefit from all my mistakes.:tongue:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Melissa

Ditto. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: