WooHoo!!! I've lost 30 pounds!!!!!

Options
I just had to share my exciting news! I did my official weigh-in this morning, and I now weigh 166 lbs, for a total loss of 30 pounds!! I began this journey at the first of January and am totally fired up about my progress. I credit it all to MFP. This is an awesome tool for showing you what you are eating currently, and what you should be eating in order to lose weight.

So now I begin the home stretch. I have another 20 pounds to go, and then i'll be at my goal weight. I figure since I already lost more than that, I CAN DO IT!

Replies

• vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Big CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so amazing and yes you absolutely CAN do it. Thanks for sharing your success!
  • SailorMoon007
    SailorMoon007 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This is a great achievement! Keep up the great attitude on your journey. :smile:
  • cardswimmom
    Options
    Good Job! Your positive attitude has definitely gotten you this far!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm kissing a 30lbs lost....I can't wait till I achieve that milestone... Good job!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congratulation !!!!! :smile: Keep up the good work, you you deffiantely can do this....keep up the good work
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Good job & keep it up!!
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    So cool!
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    GOOD WORK GIRL!!! That's a huge accomplishment! Especialy in the few months it took to do it! That's awesome! I am approching my 20 lbs and I am looking forward to posting a similar message soon!!

CONGRATS!! :happy:
  • mrsyatesy
    mrsyatesy Posts: 173
    Options
    Fantastic success - well done!!!!
  • les0423
    les0423 Posts: 8
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep doing what you're doing and you'll get to your goal!
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!!! :) Congratz!! *throws confetti*
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    totally awesome!
  • kurtybee
    kurtybee Posts: 17
    Options
    Good work! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!