Hi !

Hello - My name's Clay and I'm a 33 year old RN from TX. I had weight loss surgery three weeks ago tomorrow and I thought I'd come here to hopefully find a community to help keep me motivated. I'm only down 14 pounds so far and seem to have hit my first stall :-/. Hopefully this will keep me motivated and help me push through the slow down!

Replies

• amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Hi Clay, Don't be so downhearted...14lb is a good loss anyway! Apparently the slower you lose the weight it is far better for you. Keep up the good work anyway...and all the very best to you! .. :drinker:
  • Hi Clay! Don't get discouraged - well it's easy to when you hit a slow point or a plateau but you will get through it. Maybe try to eat different foods or try a different exercise. Are you able to exercise after surgery or do you have limitations? Just stay positive that you can do anything you put your mind to. Add me if you want and hopefully we can motivate each other!! :)
  • actingnurse1
    actingnurse1 Posts: 153 Member
    Thank you :) Hopefully it will pass soon. Doing a 48 hour liquid diet to see if that will crack it.