Playlist 2013! Help?

Options
Hey guys! I go to the gym from 30min-60, and my playlist is starting to get old! I was wondering what songs you guys like to workout to?

I like upbeat, dance music usually but will take any suggestions for a playlist. Thanks!

Replies

• Blinkhorn
    Options
    I love Avicii remixes but Sweedish House Mafias new album is good some slow songs but they're good for cool downs :)
  • sweetie_pi88
    sweetie_pi88 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My running playlist consists of Nicky Minaj, Maroon 5, Flo Rida, Justin Beiber, Katy Perry and any other upbeat tunes. Songs to contemplate purchasing/downloading would be: Nicky Minaj "Va Va Voom", "Pound the Alarm", Flo Rida "I Cry", "Whistle", Justin Beiber "Boyfriend", Maroon 5 "One Night", Katy Perry "Part of Me", etc. Hope this helps.
  • RacheUk82
    RacheUk82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Any david guetta, especially titanium :)
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I really like Pandora's Workout radio station. You can stream it to your phone for free (or pay $5 a month for no commercials). It plays the BEST music, and I never get tired of it because it is always changing. I got so sick of the songs that were on my iPod so I started using this instead and it is very motivating!
  • cjspawn120
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! :) I'm gonna add some this evening!