No more trouble zones results??

Options
Hey there. I am currently doing the 30 day shred and am trying to find the next best workout for when I finish it. I have heard people talk about Julians "No more trouble zones" but I haven't heard anything about the results. Would love to hear if it benefited anyone and see pics???

Replies

• sarahrichards81
    Options
    I haven't got results (yet) but did this for the first time today. I treated myself to the Jillian Michaels box set which has 30 DS, NMTZ plus Burn Fat Boost Metabolism and 6 week 6 pack.

The exercises are quite hard but what really makes it burn is you focus on 1 area for a full 6 minute circuit. I can feel that I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

Calorie burn wise it isn't that high. I wear a HRM and I burnt 265 doing this (just over 50 minutes), in comparison I burnt over 400 in the same time doing Burn Fat Boost Metabolism but it was definitely more strength than cardio so was pleased.

Hope that helps

Sarah
  • alisha1321
    alisha1321 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I haven't got results (yet) but did this for the first time today. I treated myself to the Jillian Michaels box set which has 30 DS, NMTZ plus Burn Fat Boost Metabolism and 6 week 6 pack.

The exercises are quite hard but what really makes it burn is you focus on 1 area for a full 6 minute circuit. I can feel that I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

Calorie burn wise it isn't that high. I wear a HRM and I burnt 265 doing this (just over 50 minutes), in comparison I burnt over 400 in the same time doing Burn Fat Boost Metabolism but it was definitely more strength than cardio so was pleased.

Hope that helps

Sarah

Awesome! Thanks for the info! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!