Newbie!! Need friends and motivation!

Options
Hey guys!!!

So I'm new to this fitnesspal thing and so far, I really like it. It helps me not snack on the bad stuff so I love that part. I just need more motivation to actually get in the gym. I really wanna be addicted to the gym, but I'm addicted to carbs!!! lol. But seriously, getting to the gym is my biggest issue. SMH. Once I'm there I love my workouts and feel so accomplished...I'm working on it.

Anyhoo, I'm in Atlanta, GA....I'm 26 and while I'm not terribly overweight -____- I want to be healthier and weight loss of course will come from that. ADD ME!!!! I want friends and motivation! :-D

-Pattie

Replies

• icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    I'm kind of like that too haha. Still need some work. Friend Request sent.
  • Ms_Ash_Bash
    Ms_Ash_Bash Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new to fitnesspal too and I was just about to post about needing new friends and some motivation. I'm 25 from Mississippi and unfortunately I'm very much over weight for my height :( Hopefully that's all about to change now :) Friend request sent. I hope we can both motivate each other.

Ashley
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • FabnFit2013
    FabnFit2013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i am new here as welll ...request sent!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    May I just say..."brass monkey, mmm mmm. that funky monkey doo doo chee hoo. " If this stays in your head all day along with memories of Bartles and James friend me. Even if it doesn't friend me if you like chocolate.
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Read my profile and feel free to send a friend request if you would like
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Hope this site helps your life change journey!!! It sure has helped me. If you are looking for motivational buddies. Please feel free to add me !!! :)
  • Welcome to MFP!!
    My name is Melissa
    New to MFP as well
    I'm 24
    Mother/fiancé/student
    Living in Deltona Fl
    Time for me to make big changes!
  • ChelleA1234
    Options
    I am in Deltona Florida and love MFP now to only be able to find some other people to hold me accountable and maybe go walking every now and then would be great. Message me if interested and anyone can add me.