long road ahead

Hello! Newbie here with a long way to go!

Replies

• Hi, I also have a long road ahead. You can do it! :)
  • LisaAvasNana
    LisaAvasNana Posts: 82 Member
    I'm a 9 day newbie. LOL I want to lost 70-90lb. Wanting to make it this time and it be my new way of life. I have met a lot of new friends on here that have already given me a lot of support as well as giving in return. I'll send a friend request. I always say you can't have too many friends. There is usually a friend on and if by chance there isn't you can always post here in the community. Someone will answer.

We're on this journey together.
    Lisa
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Long roads are ok, they give you time to change along the way and be come the very best once to reach the end of the road!! Chin up and smile and say I CAN DO THIS!!!! Feel free to add me if you are looking for some buddies!! :)
  • AFC1960
    AFC1960 Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks ladies :smile:
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    the road gets shorter once your start moving down it... get started and dont quit and you will be down that road before you know it. good luck in your journey. no looking back everything is forward dont worry about what you at yesterday or how far your ran this morning keep looking forward to being better and stronger everyday
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Take it from me once your along the road and look back it doesnt look so far! you can do it ...stay positive and take baby steps :smile: