who likes Dragonball Z anyone

Options
124»

Replies

• coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    What I hated about Dragon Ball Z were the movies that occured outside of the continuity.
    Million times THIS! I had to change my mindset to pretend it was a "What If...?" or "ElseWorlds" and just enjoy for what it is.

Seen about half of DB, seen ALL of DBZ. As for DBGT..? So friggin' disappointing... they should've just ended with DBZ. I thoroughly enjoyed the 'Cell Games' saga, but like to go back and watch the early sagas when there was more hand-to-hand combat and a lot fewer energy attacks! I mean come on... after the Frieza saga it's apparent that everybody and their baby brother can blow up the planet with a pinky finger. How much more can you increase power levels and still have a terrestrial fight?!

Pop Quiz: Anybody out there say "Kaio-ken" :mad: when they have to 'rip one off'?:explode:
    Kaioken_x2.jpg
  • ChecktheRhyme
    ChecktheRhyme Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I did when I was younger. I was crazy over it. Then as I got older, I realized it was terrible. It's like literally 13 episodes of someone charging up an attack. Or when they do fight it's like recycled animation. The same kick punch kick sequence played 20 times in a row real fast. Never really liked Akira Toriyama's character design. It's all way too similar. Even when you see the Dragon Quest games (which he did the art to), they look like DBz characters.
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am best fighting anime ever. also piccalo is the man!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i'm a fan
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I loooooved dragonball z in middle school. I haven't seen it in years.
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I always liked Vegeta's continued obsession with being better than Goku. Hilarious at times lol
  • Absterdam
    Absterdam Posts: 50
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25aJVJhOdWY

my brother headbanging to the dbz theme.. lol
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Watched it. Loved it.
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Lol I love DBZ, I have the cell saga on my iPhone :P

XKdO5Qd.jpg
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    I wonder how many are aware that their names translate into veggies.

Vegeta is actually vegetables
    Piccolo was pickles
    I use to know them all

I also use to watch Sailor Moon (both were on cartoon network in my young teens) Sailor Moon I watched mostly because she had my name :) my brothers nick named me meatball head haha.

I miss anime.
  • QueenGyn
    QueenGyn Posts: 106
    Options
    I wonder how many are aware that their names translate into veggies.

Vegeta is actually vegetables
    Piccolo was pickles
    I use to know them all

I also use to watch Sailor Moon (both were on cartoon network in my young teens) Sailor Moon I watched mostly because she had my name :) my brothers nick named me meatball head haha.

I miss anime.

I love anime! :blushing: :heart:
    I was just re-watching it this morning as the the local channel is replaying it again. :laugh:

Had to go to work and didn't finish the episode. :grumble:
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    I watch episodes of Sailor Moon at work (shhhh don't tell them)