Trying Again...

Options
Howdy - I was pretty religious about logging in every day last year until the summer when I got a new job with crazy hours. I have gained back all the weight I lost and am feeling emotionally lost.

I am hoping to find more support this time around and to do that I need to friend more people! I'd love to join your network. We are all here for the same goal: our health.

Thx! - J

Replies

• Debbak710
    Debbak710 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

My name is Debbie and I'm new again to myfitnesspal. I discovered the app on my android smartphone and thought it would be good to use it again! I'm looking for some friends & support, so if you'd like to add me, that would be great. I've been stuck at a weight that I never thought I'd see and am having a hard time. I think the more, the merrier! Good luck and hopefully we can support each other!

Take care,

Deb :)
  • davitalynette
    davitalynette Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Howdy - I was pretty religious about logging in every day last year until the summer when I got a new job with crazy hours. I have gained back all the weight I lost and am feeling emotionally lost.

I am hoping to find more support this time around and to do that I need to friend more people! I'd love to join your network. We are all here for the same goal: our health.

Thx! - J

This is my dilemma exactly! I'm sending a friends request! lol