old pants

Options
sbilyeu75
sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
I tried on a pair of old jeans that I've not worn for probably 4 or 5 years. They weren't the prettiest things (I was sporting some stuffed sausage), but I was able to button and zip them and that's better than it has been.

Replies

• jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Keep up the good work.
  • MzPaz
    MzPaz Posts: 6
    Options
    Good for You! Doesn't it feel GREAT?!?!
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! That's awesome! Keep up the great work!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Buttoned & zipped is better than unbuttoned and unzipped!! :tongue: Love it, congrats!!
  • Kudzu
    Kudzu Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I looked at your pictures and you have really made a difference! Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • lascolaj514
    lascolaj514 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I was feeling pretty good about getting into my old jeans last week, and yes I could button and zip them. Then I had a check up for my blood pressure which was 150/90 in October and with the 12 pounds I've lost it was 120/70. I left the office feeling great. My goal is to get off of one of the 2 blood pressure medications I'm on this year and I really feel like I might make it. The weight is coming off slow but I don't feel as discouraged as I did with these results.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I hope you danced around the house! Keep that pair at the front of the closet & slip them on every other week...soon you'll be out the door in them!

Awesome!
  • aliensheep0
    Options
    Congrats!
    I've got a few of those pants, probably maybe 3 or 4 of those. hopefully in a few months i can sport those jeans again, and even more hopeful, throw them away for being too big.
  • heycarlz
    heycarlz Posts: 15
    Options
    oh gosh, that would have been the best feeling ever! Congratulations! I look forward to my 'fit back into my old jeans' day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!