Replies

• da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • herbalkitty
    herbalkitty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm always up for challenges, it helps to keep me motivated and on track.
  • sweetkarin
    sweetkarin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. i have lost around 210 pounds.. i am here to lose the rest of this weight.. I am aiming at 145 pounds to lose to be at 150. Anyone else that would like to add me feel free to. It helps when you have others to support you and cheer you on.
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    @sweetkarin WOW great job!
  • simplicity2005
    Options
    you can add me as well if you like...ill support you...i try my best to log in daily
  • sjens12
    sjens12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Joined about a week. Love the charting. You know where you are for calories with each meal!! :love:
  • Shanellz
    Options
    I'm here!! I'm looking for anybody who wants to be friends!!
  • justinelalalaa
    justinelalalaa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hey, feel free to add me anyone :) been on here a week and lost 4lbs already x
  • genatillman
    Options
    Im new to all of this too, anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • mommyRN0811
    mommyRN0811 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want :)
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me also.

I'm Mike and I live in Tampa. I'm trying to look more like Captain America and less like my father.
  • Scarlett_Belle
    Scarlett_Belle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can dot it! This is a great website for support! :flowerforyou:
  • DancingEllie
    DancingEllie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Since I just started, I can use all the help I can get too.... I hope to lose 108# or so. No more puffy muffin look for me...
  • scrapingd
    scrapingd Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    any of you feel free to add me. i am on everyday, i log food and weights regularly :) i'd lov to have more friends
  • Jennikitten
    Jennikitten Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I could also do with some more friends on here I am looking to lose more than 90lb and need some support :)
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am always looking for new friends. I try to be as supportive as I can and help out when I can.
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    anyone feel free to add x
  • clareBrewster80
    clareBrewster80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm always looking for new friends x
  • amymina
    amymina Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Absolutely loving new friends - will send a request. Have lost 39 lbs and still with at least 110 to go so I share your pain and ambition. Sorry I didn't see this last time!
  • Frostygirl2790
    Frostygirl2790 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Like you this is going to be a lifestyle change, and as I have heard it works much better with support from others. We can get each other through the ups and downs that I am sure we will all go through. My top weight was 300lbs I lost over 100 of those YEARS ago, and the bad habits returned. I now am at 229, and have quite a way to go so I will be around for however long it takes. One day at a time....