New here! ;) need friends and support

Options
Hi I'm new to this...well I've signed up last year but didn't use it. I have two sons, a 10 year old and a little boy that will be one Feb 1st. I have always been a curvy cutie...not "fat" when I was teen. The hourglass figure..tight stomach but over the years ( 30yoa now) I have gained weight from stress from an abusive relationships, pregnancy and just eating bc of stress. I also love to dance. I danced when I was a little girl ( ballet,tap,jazz) and in high-school..dance team. Also the club regular who loved to dance on the floor by myself. I went dancing a few months ago with my fiancee and almost passed out from tiredness. I'm so big it disgust me. I'm 5'6 223 lbs. I was 246 the day I gave birth to my son and about 184 when I got pregnant. Size 16 currently. I hate the body I'm in a desperate to get in shape. Encouraging words and inspiration is not only welcomed but absolutely needed.
Please feel free to add me as a friend. <3

Replies

• misstilley12
    misstilley12 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well your in the right place my fitness pal is not only motivation but the best way to log everything and keep an eye on your progress :) ill add you Hun xx
  • lmkaks
    lmkaks Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I know what it is like to hate the body you are in. It is such a horrible place to be. Don't worry, you can do it and get on a great road to health!

I also have a daughter born on Feb. 1st! That is a good day :smile: