Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking For Motivating Friends

This is 2nd week on Myfitnesspal and I'm looking for some friends to keep me motivated and in turn I will do the same. :) I am looking to lose 43 lbs. Well I hope to hear from y'all soon!!!

Replies

• TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Welcome to the site! You will find lots of fun and motivating people here!
  • kristaleighwhite
    kristaleighwhite Posts: 39 Member
    Welcome and good luck! :smile:
  • Welcome- feel free to add me!
  • schenzy
    schenzy Posts: 19
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open for my friends to see and I am planning on being here a while. I have around the same as you to lose to reach my goal weight.
  • Easnic44
    Easnic44 Posts: 41 Member
    feel free to add me
  • joepayer
    joepayer Posts: 59 Member
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • BrandieBenoit
    BrandieBenoit Posts: 23 Member
    Im pretty new here too. Still learning what to eat, what not to eat. Trying to stay motivated. You can add me. Im looking to lose 35 more pounds.
  • SabineHansen
    SabineHansen Posts: 8 Member
    You can also add me, I am planning to start tomorrow. Havent looked much at the site yet :-)
  • amcouch79
    amcouch79 Posts: 3 Member
    I have been off and on myfitnesspal mobile for about a year now, then deleted off my phone and now Im back. I have been using it faithfully for the past three weeks or so. Feel free to add me as a friend always needing encourgagement and wanting to give encouragement also.
  • Im new to all of this and would like some friends for support, anyone can feel free to add me :)