Hello. Looking for Motivated Friends.

Options
I started 2 weeks ago and am loving MFP so far. Just reading the vast wealth of information in the forums has kept me quite busy - what a remarkable and supportive community!

I've been overweight for the majority of my life and want to get back onto a healthy and maintainable path. I know that I can do this, but I struggle with losing focus after accomplishing my goal. My last stint of healthiness was when my wife and I were doing martial arts together and were watching what we ate - I lost about 80 pounds over 3 years. Due to family health problems, we both stopped martial arts over time and started going back to our poor eating habits.

So I'm looking for some active and motivated friends that will help encourage and motivate as much as I plan on providing the same.

Replies

• lutika
    lutika Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can add me !
  • ChazMikoyan
    Options
    Hi. You can add me !

Hello! Pleasure to meet you. A friend request was sent.
  • minikhan95
    minikhan95 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'll provide tons of support and voice my disapproval if you try to quit! Yay MFP! :)
  • ChazMikoyan
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'll provide tons of support and voice my disapproval if you try to quit! Yay MFP! :)

Hello! I'm looking forward to both the support and motivation. Friend request sent.
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you would like
  • urbestlife32
    urbestlife32 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, you can add me as a friend.. Support and motivation are the key to continue this journey.
  • dave0628
    dave0628 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi Chaz, I am looking for some myfitnesspal friends for accountability and motivtion sharing. Add me

Dave
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have sent you a request, we can motivate each other. I am n week 2 MFP and agree, it's a brilliant support
  • ladyfingers73
    ladyfingers73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing, would love to have some new encouraging friends!
  • rsjohnb
    rsjohnb Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me:happy:
  • Stutz77
    Stutz77 Posts: 113
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me :)
  • ChazMikoyan
    Options
    you can add me if you would like

Hello. Great to meet you. Friend request sent.
  • ChazMikoyan
    Options
    Hello, you can add me as a friend.. Support and motivation are the key to continue this journey.

Hello. Friend request sent.
  • lannerd
    Options
    Hello! you can add me. I just started MFP for like a week or so. I am very determine to lose weight and live a healthier life. We can encourages each other!
  • rmd_fitness
    rmd_fitness Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi. Add me.
  • ChazMikoyan
    Options
    Hi Chaz, I am looking for some myfitnesspal friends for accountability and motivtion sharing. Add me

Dave

Hello, Dave. Friend invite sent!
  • ChazMikoyan
    Options
    I have sent you a request, we can motivate each other. I am n week 2 MFP and agree, it's a brilliant support

Thank you for the invite - I'm looking forward to all this awesome motivation. MFP is really a great place; the people here are so friendly.
  • clareBrewster80
    clareBrewster80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for supportive motivated friends, please do add me x
  • ChazMikoyan
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing, would love to have some new encouraging friends!

Hello. Wonderful to meet you. Friend request sent.
  • ChazMikoyan
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me:happy:

Hello. Friend request sent.