MFP Friends wanted

Options
I am starting over AGAIN. I was doing great, but an illness in my family put me off track. I am back and I am ready for this.
I started logging everything, no exceptions on 1-6-2013. It has been 1 week today and I have lost 4.4lbs.

Wanting supportive friends and I will provide that in return too.

:smile:

Replies

• clareBrewster80
    clareBrewster80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me xx
  • Carol7Jean
    Carol7Jean Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good for you on the weight loss! I am trying to get back into a schedule again as well. I seem to always have something happen where I fall off track... This time I am more determined than EVER!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck on your journey.
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    welcome back. you were doing great before...you can have the same success this time around. congrats on the weight loss so far. stay positive with yourself. you will do this! add me if you'd like. best wishes everyone on their journey.

"If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done..."
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend for support if you would like :flowerforyou:
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    You can add me this is a long journey we all need support
  • DesireeHermosillo
    DesireeHermosillo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm here too! The more the merrier-Uh, I meant friends, not weight ;-)
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    woohoo well done, fab start!
    you can do it! i started almost exactly a year ago now and still managing to stick at it :)
  • shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Ashikata1983
    Options
    I'm always late to these add me parties, but good luck with your journey, I'd like to connect with as many people as possible too so please feel free to add me!
  • Summer4011
    Options
    Add me in 5 days i lost 6 pounds! add me and ill tell u how i didi it!
  • kolmschenk77
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    feel free to add x
  • suz2411
    suz2411 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi there...feel free to add me! Im new to this too! Ive had the app on my phone for ages and was using it religiously but as usual fell off the wagon! I found the online app this morning and have decided to give it another go...My daughter is getting married in Thailand this september and I dont want to be the fatty boom bah at the resort pool :-(
    So I need all the encouragement I can get :-)
    Good luck with your weight loss journey too
  • Silvara_11
    Silvara_11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That is a good first week loss! Feel free to add me :)
  • ajourney2beme
    ajourney2beme Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great loss! always looking for people to motivate and support and get it back in return! add me :)
  • torlissa
    Options
    Hi, if you or anyone else wants to add me you're welcome to :) I have a lot to lose and need the support! x
  • isladream
    isladream Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im starting over again.. Its been over a month since i last tracked my progress. With it being a new year I should start it back up again! Feel free to add me!