Who Motivates you to get fit?

Options
2»

Replies

• indyguy6600
    Options
    Sorry to be the shallow one here but there is a certain someone I've had my eye on for a while....nothing is more motivating than that, at least for me...hahaha
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    My fat pics!

Definitely!

My dad who was able to quit smoking, lose weight, get off his blood pressure meds, and now jogs 4-6miles everyday at the age of 55. My dad is of course my hero.
    My nephews who are getting older and I need to be able to keep up. (I also worry about keeping up to keep them safe)
    My professional career. It's very hard to be able to work a medical job and be taken seriously at it when you're over 200lbs. I also see a time in the future when they'll start hiring based on something stupid like BMI.
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Number one is my kids and secondly I'm tired of looking like this
    <========
  • kittycatkay
    kittycatkay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    my workout budddies and my friends on here and at the gym :)
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    My kids - I want to be healthy enough to be here for them for a long time. I want to have the energy to do all the things with them that younger mothers can do. (I had my kids when I was a little older).
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Myself... I can't expect anyone but me to motivate me to be healthy!! However the support from my husband , kids and especially all of you here keeps me being motivated to keep at it!!! I don't have friends that are motivating they are quite sabotaging or just don't care enough about themselves so I have to stay away from allowing that to bug me :smile:
  • BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My dance teacher's body. Like crazy toned & she looks awesome
  • ejmerckley
    ejmerckley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My fat pics!

This, and my husband and the fact we want to have kids some day.
  • lemonscientist
    Options
    My boyfriend. We've been together for over a year and I was thinner when we started dating. I had a lot of spinal problems and my main exercise was running. With all of the stress from the various operations and then school on top of it, I stopped counting my calories and I didn't want to work out if it wasn't running.

But I really want to be beautiful for him again. In my eyes. Healthy, fit, motivated. He said I was beautiful already but it is NOT ENOUGH for me. I think he might join me on this journey and I can't wait to kick *kitten* and take names together when we move in at the end of July