Looking for fellow moms for support and to add as friends

Options
I'm a mother to a 21 month old boy and I'm looking for other moms who are trying to loose weight.

Replies

• Mermaidyo
    Mermaidyo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom my son is 2years old add me :)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I'm an older mom with a 3 and 5 year old.
  • ladyfingers73
    ladyfingers73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have two munchkins, 7 and 5, anyone can add, always looking for new supportive friends!
  • Shuleran
    Shuleran Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Friend me. I am the mom of 3.
  • JaclynnGail
    JaclynnGail Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom to a one-month old boy, and am just re-starting with MFP today. Anyone can add me!
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    I am a mom of 3....10yo girl, 8yo boy & 5yo boy. Feel free to add me!
  • vasipp
    vasipp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    is anyone breastfeeding on here. any thoughts on calorie allowances while bf?
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    is anyone breastfeeding on here. any thoughts on calorie allowances while bf?

Here you go. http://www.freedieting.com/tools/breastfeeding_calorie_calculator.htm
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    SAHM to 7 year old twins x
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Hey I've got 4 girls anyone's free to add me :) x
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm mum to a 3.5 year old boy and a 20 month old girl. Feel free to add me.
  • sarahpalmer84
    sarahpalmer84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I breast feed my seven month old. No formula at all for him! I have still managed to lose 16 pounds with MFP. I currently weigh eight pounds less than I did before getting pregnant. During pregnancy, I gained 55 pounds :S
  • michelamar10
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to 9 y/o and 4 y/o girls. Anybody feel free to add me :)
  • SvelteThoughts
    SvelteThoughts Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2 boys - 9 and 6. They are pretty healthy, my husband and I - not so much. When my 9 yo was 5 or 6, he once commented, "I'm the only skinny one in my family". I don't think his little brother - who still had round cheeks and his cute little toddler belly, should have been added into the mix of fat vs. skinny at that point.. I really want to get healthier and get to a spot where I can lead my kids by example and not just by what I allow them to eat/put in their reach :). Feel free to add me.
  • sarahpalmer84
    sarahpalmer84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    According to that website that cupcake posted, I should be eating 2306 calories a day. I have MFP set to 1200 calories a day and I eat whatever my fitbit says I burned. I always go over my calorie limit because I dont factor in the extra 500 calories for breast feeding. The easiest time to lose weight is while breast feeding. It is like running five miles a day while not moving a muscle.
  • rennisonj
    Options
    Hi, I just joined. I had my baby girl in October and need to lose enough weight to get back into my work clothes by June. I have 42 pounds to lose and would love some support. My boyfriend ordered me pizza the other day when I said I didn't want any, and came home with chips last night! My willpower can't survive having that stuff in front of me...I'm running a 5k in March so hoping having that as a goal will help.
  • c2h5m8h6
    c2h5m8h6 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi there Im 26 and a say at home mum to a two year old still losing my baby weight friend me we can do this together :D x
  • monkin79
    monkin79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a stay @ home mom to a 10 yr old, 8 yr old, 4 yr old & breastfeeding my 1 yr old. Please add me! I am trying to make 2013 the best year yet! Gonna get healthy this year! I would love to meet other moms!