New - need some friends!!!

Options
Hello! I am 27 years old. need to lose about 40lbs of left over weight from college/marriage/2 pregnancies. Looking for friends for support & motivation!!!

Replies

• Chakiri
    Chakiri Posts: 17
    Options
    Good luck!
    I'll definitely help motivate!
  • smh1067
    smh1067 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm new too :) Let me see if I can figure out how to add you.
  • getitgirl25
    Options
    will do! I'm fairly new as well - looking for friends!
  • stormtruck2
    stormtruck2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I accpet all friend request for I feel that the more people encourageing, and I them, the easier the path is to walk. many hands makes the load light.
  • Ready2Serve
    Ready2Serve Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Will help in any way I can.
  • plt55
    plt55 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Penny
  • suz2411
    suz2411 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi..Im new too! Im also looking for some new friends to motivate and provide inspiration :-) Ive got 60 pounds to lose :-( Please add me and we can motivate each other!

good luck on your journey :-)
  • charlesrunner
    Options
    New to this app, but started my weight loss almost 2 years ago. I use Advocare. The products have been nothing short of amazing. I lost 20 lbs on the 24 day challenge and lost 80 in 8 months. I maintained that weight loss for almost a year, but went through hernia surgery and got off the products for a few months. I can gain back weight quickly if I get sidetracked. I currently started on my new challenge 3 days ago already down 4 lbs and look to lose another 15 before my 24 days are up.
  • xNickie
    xNickie Posts: 49
    Options
    Best of luck! I've got around 60lbs to lose
    feel free to add me, I'm on everyday :smile:
  • MeyganCox
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :) I've been on here since October and while I do keep track of my exercise and food, I am new to the message boards. I have around 25 pounds to go, so we can motivate each other!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me we are all travelling down this long path together
  • Patty1270
    Options
    I am new here too! and learning! you can add me to your list also :)