Fitbit

Options
Has anyone used a fitbit tracker? They seem pretty good and have good reviews. Just wanted more opinions.

Replies

• kokalvt
    kokalvt Posts: 143
    Options
    I got one for Christmas and I absolutely love it! It's more than just a pedometer, it's a motivator! It syncs so well with My Fitness Pal, they really made it idiot proof! I'd definitely recommend it!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Do a search on here. You'll find loads if posts.
  • tashapeterson666
    tashapeterson666 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • divediva2
    divediva2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    It is a great little gadget, best pedometer I have ever owned. The customer service is excellent. I love the weekly emails with my stats included. The rewards are great incentives to keep you going. At the end of the year I received an email with my total distance covered and my most active day noted, kind of fun to see. A great investment.
  • shanmackie
    shanmackie Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    love it! only expect it to be accurate w/ exercises in terms of moving your feet - not for like biking, weightlifting, etc. for those you will want a HRM.
  • sparkie51
    sparkie51 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have used my Fitbit 1 for a month and I love it.Keeps track of steps,stairs,calories,sleep.Makes me move more!!!!
  • joyous504
    Options
    The fitbit changed EVERYTHING for me. I use their calorie program since it monitors activity. Basically I follow a calories in vs calories out. It is the best $100 I've ever spent. When people ask me how I lost 54 lbs I tell them about MFP coupled with fitbit, but the fitbit is what is really makes the difference. It motivates you to get up and move, and frankly I exercise to eat. My sister, best friend and another friend of mine all have one because they've seen my results.
  • deedee303z
    Options
    I've had mine since Christmas and find it extremely useful. For one thing, knowing how much I have/haven't done during the day really encourages me to get out and put in that extra effort to do more.
  • m1oscar
    m1oscar Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    There is even a fitbit user group on this site. :) I love mine- just got it a week ago. I am kind of a gadget nerd and anything that motivates me is worth the $. It has really shown me the huge difference in my calorie burns when I sit at my desk all day vs. days I am working out in the field, and weekends. I have been also using mine to analyze my sleep all week- very interesting. I knew I woke up a lot during the night but, wow! I will use the data to change my habits ie. make sure I go to bed early on Sundays...worst sleep night of the week for me! If you like instant gratification for your work and like to set personal goals- it is a great little gadget.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I love mine so much, only got it a month ago, that I got one for a friend on here & also got one for hubby & son. We never wake up without it now. It is the best motivation tool out there. I'm never sitting down now, got to get to my personal goal of at least 20,000 steps a day.
  • TraceAT
    TraceAT Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You'll find answers to all your questions and many more here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1307-fitbit-users :flowerforyou: