BFF looking lose 100 lbs together.....need motivation!

Options
Hi.....I am returning after years of ignoring my health. Now I have two boys that need a healthy mother and I plan to be just that. I amaalso getting married in October with my best friend as my Maid of Honor so we want to stun the families :-) We need lots of support and encouragement! Please friend me.....I return support!

Replies

• davidoneill1914
    davidoneill1914 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    add me if you like :-)
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hi , well done on getting back on track! our kids are the best motivation, nothing like seeing our kids smile when we play with them!
  • ladyfingers73
    ladyfingers73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ pounds too, feel free to add me :)
  • heleng666
    Options
    You can add me, i have only just started and have lots to lose really hoping that I can do this by being sensible and not trying to run before i can walk :) If anyone else would like to add me please do :)
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello If you need a supportive friend. Please add me. Peace and smiles
  • godonmyside
    godonmyside Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Victoria after having my son in 2011 i put on alot of weight well now im deciding to take it all off needing to lose 100+ as well so if you would like to add me i would be more than happy!
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100lbs as well and I have two sons also. I have ignored my health and have gained so much weight since they were born. I want to feel confident again. Feel free to add me!
  • spotuk
    spotuk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me.
  • Clarissa11s
    Clarissa11s Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I started about a week ago, and everyone has been very supportive and encouraging! Feel free to add me as well!
  • CreekGal
    CreekGal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm just returning to this as well, and I am in it for the long haul. I have 100 lbs to lose myself. You can add me if you would like as well.
  • BellaKaren89
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have been big/chubby/fat for a while already. I was able to lose a lot but then I got unexpectedly pregnant and gained like 70 lbs because of preeclampsia. I lost most of it after having the baby but with work and school I over eat a lot and I gained about 60 lbs. I have lost a little more than 20 lbs already but I want to lose at least 80 more. Please feel free to add me.
  • gringatina
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to loose 150 lbs. I'm down 20 and have another 130 to go so I'd definitely appreciate the support!
  • stephmsj
    stephmsj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hiya i need to lose 93 ish pounds x
  • xxCelestexx
    xxCelestexx Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request I am looking to lose way over 100lbs, basically a whole other person lol.