Need friends with lots to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• kyerenee
    Options
    I have about 120 to lost, my goal is to lose about 100 :) so far i have lost about 48 lbs and 23 lbs since i have started this website :smile:
  • princesspamelatransformation
    Options
    I have a lot to lose as well (over 140). I just started last week and log in daily. My friend request to you is in and the invitiation to friend me is open to anyone else who I can support and vice versa on this journey! :smile:
  • Reese61477
    Reese61477 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I still have 53 lbs left to lose! Anyone can friend me if they like :)
  • araes2102
    araes2102 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am in in the same boat! Working to lose at least 100 lbs and I use MFP everyday. I will add you!
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to MFP, too. Before joining I lost over 60lbs, but I still want to shed 40, and I know these will be the hardest. I'm 5'11, 208 as of last Monday. Feel free to add me!
  • susany1212
    Options
    Add me as well. I have over 100 to lose and come on MFP everyday. :flowerforyou:
  • cjkasseckert
    cjkasseckert Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am at 60 currently.... the friends and communities help me keep on track ... feel free to add me and I will try to keep you on track as well.
  • kimberly27151
    kimberly27151 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have at least 70 to 80 lbs to lose and really need some motivation. I lost 100 lbs, kept off for 7 yrs now and this last yr gained 30 lbs back, losing my control, don't want to go back :(
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you and everyone else in this thread, thanks for creating it! I'm here to provide and receive support and motivation. Requests welcome :)
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I have 120 left to lose, I'm 1/3 the way to my goal of losing 180 pounds. I can do it, I just need to do what I've already done 2 more times. With such a big goal ahead I need to stay positive so I tend to delete people that are doing more whining and pity-partying than anything else. And I only want friends that are serious about losing. People that dont quit, that dont start over every week. This isn't a video game where I can bite the dust and restart, it's my life. I won't let anything derail me, and I want friends that share the same commitment. To me, that means logging in daily an being diligent in your calorie tracking. I think this process only works if you are fully committed. I'm not a friend collector, I try to interact with all my friends, if you do too feel free to add me.
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    I have almost the same amount to lose as you... & I always like making new friends on here! :smile:
  • Tami316
    Tami316 Posts: 14
    Options
    Please feel free to add me .... I need to lose closer to 200 pounds .... :happy:
  • bklyntee72
    Options
    Please feel free to add me...... l need to lose 80 - 100 pounds:smile:
  • cats4mommy
    cats4mommy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lots to lose over here too! Feel free to add me too :)