Leslie Sanstone walking tapes

Options
I have lost almost 50 lbs since July doing the leslie sanstone walking tapes. Here is a good one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45wkl9Rs-MI....does anyone else do leslie sanstone tapes and which one is the best? I always use the ones on you tube because they are free..this one I posted is about 14 minutes and its a great 1 mile burn tape and goes into a little running...its a good one for those of you that don't like to do strenuous exercises like me...:happy:

Replies

• ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone Walk 'n Tone :laugh:
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I just did that one! I liked it!
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    I have a few of them and I like to hold 3 lb weights and really get low on all the sidesteps. I think they're great starter workouts and you can really work up a sweat if you do the whole 5 miles of some of them. Great low impact activity.
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone tapes. I have found most of them on Youtube and have been doing different ones to try them out. Some of them can give you quite a workout
  • I love Leslie Sansone. i love the walk weight loss boot camp and the walk slim fast 4 mile. Nice work out. i will be trying a couple of her five mile tapes this week. i have herad they are great....I will keep you posted..:)
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I just did that one! I liked it!

I know...I liked it too..I kept it as a favorite and will do it every morning :)
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone. i love the walk weight loss boot camp and the walk slim fast 4 mile. Nice work out. i will be trying a couple of her five mile tapes this week. i have herad they are great....I will keep you posted..:)

thanks..let me know how you like them....also,thanks for the friend request. we all need our MFP friend motivators...thanks!