52 pounds down, with pictures! (some in undies)

Options

Replies

• virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT JOB BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Love the q-tips. lol)
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, I wonder if I can even lose 10 lbs I seem to eat more when I think of dieting, going to start again tomorrow you have just inspired me!

:smile:

Depending on what you eat, you end up being hungry and revert to old habits. Make sure you make choices with lean protein and fiber! That will help keep you full so you don't eat more! Also, life style change - not a diet! Good luck!
  • monstergirl14
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your positive comments! It makes me feel even better, which I didn't think could happen! Next stop: flat stomach!
  • monstergirl14
    Options
    GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT JOB BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Love the q-tips. lol)

q-tips are awesome haha
  • frangrace
    frangrace Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your post, it's very inspiring. Congratulations for what you've achieved.
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!
  • kellytime
    kellytime Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Cancer stinks. I just watched my dad die from it in June. It is so hard and it's great that you are responding by making a positive change. I think of my dad often as I am working out.
    You look great.
    Prayers,
    Kelly
  • DoctorsaubeR
    Options
    You seem like a very rad person, and I'm so happy for your success! :)
  • mamawoz
    mamawoz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You have always been a beautiful girl but now you are also a wonderful inspiration. I'm sure your dad is very proud. Congratulations!
  • AussiePupOwner
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! I am so sorry to hear of you father's passing. I lost my mother in 2006 and eating over my grief certainly contributed to my weight gain. Thanks for sharing.:heart:
  • hatsuharu01
    hatsuharu01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job on your success so far. I'm sure that your dad is proud of you regardless of whether he's still here with you in person or in spirit. I think it's great that even though something tragic happened you let it push you to succeed in another aspect of your life.
  • tbaby212124
    tbaby212124 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are looking great :)
  • acm130
    acm130 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    What a way to honor and commemorate you Dad.... By taking care of yourself and loving yourself. You are lovely both before and after, but I suspect the after pics demonstrate a young woman who is happier and healthier. Keep up the good work!
  • Charweezie
    Charweezie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    How inspiring!!!!!keep up the awesome work... I've always been on the thick side of the scale....2013is going to b my year..like you..I wanna feel great about wearing clothes.what were some good habits you picked up while on your journey?
  • dawnmariedq
    Options
    Way to go and I am sure your dad is very proud of you. Keep up the great job!
  • alhunt8587
    Options
    You look great and your story is so inspiring! Congrats to you!! :)
  • chriss543
    Options
    Well done
  • jwilson3787
    Options
    I love your progress story .. Thanks for sharing you look wonderful keep up the great work :)
  • monstergirl14
    Options
    How inspiring!!!!!keep up the awesome work... I've always been on the thick side of the scale....2013is going to b my year..like you..I wanna feel great about wearing clothes.what were some good habits you picked up while on your journey?

There were many habits that I picked up! I was the least healthiest person in the world I think.. I loved my late night pizza and wings with my boyfriend, I loved Mcdonald's, Wendy's, A&W, etc.. I always signed up for the gym and cancelled my membership a month later.. I was just a wreck.
    I started looking at all of the nutritional values in all of the food I ate. I kept most of my food below 7g of sugar, I made sure there was minimal fat, low in carbs, but high in protein and even fiber. I had healthy snacks throughout the day to prevent me from turning to the crap I used to eat, and kept my meals a little light. If i planned on going to bed at 11, I wouldn't eat anything after 8-8:30. I keep active and try and find things to do, except for on my days off.. I like to sit down and vegetate.
    The only difficult thing is that i work from 8am to 6pm every day, come home and cook supper, make my lunch for the next day, and have to either alternate between a load of homework or going to the gym for 45 minutes.
  • rebekahtripp
    Options
    Thanks for posting this I was at 205 on the 1st of this year and am on my way to hopefully 145 it's nice to see someone who has done it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!