Not new but looking for friends....

Options

Replies

• Akdn
    Akdn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    lol this thread is pure gold, I love it.
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Effing hilarious thread
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    lol this thread is pure gold, I love it.

It is, isn't it..... :happy:
  • Run_Forever
    Run_Forever Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    lol...this isn't a dating site. Are you a "collector" of hot woman friends or something ? Do you go to work and to your buddies are like "I am such a stud, check out the ladies that want me on mfp". Sorry to be so harsh but if your only interest on this site is to add beautiful woman to your friends list you might want to re-work your strategy. I'm not saying you shouldn't have made this post but alot of the beautiful ladies may have been turned off by it. ...Or maybe I'm wrong, who knows.
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    lol...this isn't a dating site. Are you a "collector" of hot woman friends or something ? Do you go to work and to your buddies are like "I am such a stud, check out the ladies that want me on mfp". Sorry to be so harsh but if your only interest on this site is to add beautiful woman to your friends list you might want to re-work your strategy. I'm not saying you shouldn't have made this post but alot of the beautiful ladies may have been turned off by it. ...Or maybe I'm wrong, who knows.

You have read me like a book Santa. I am right now emailing all of my work friends to tell them that a very serious, running Santa Claus has lectured me.

However, you are all wrong about my strategy. The more hot women that tell me that I am awesome and doing a great job, the harder I work and the more successful I am.....look at my ticker homie! :bigsmile:

Truthfully, my definition of a hot woman on MFP = anyone that logs on here everyday and is working towards making themselves a healthier person. That definition includes all types of people, no matter where they are in their journey. It even includes men, and people that dress as Santa and run in the rain......

P.S. Chicks dig me, don't hate. :drinker: :wink:
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    MPF is not your personal erotica site...

Au contraire, mon frère.....in other words, speak for yourself buddy! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

heh-heh...

that one was good but "It even includes men, and people that dress as Santa and run in the rain...... " killed me!
  • Run_Forever
    Run_Forever Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    LOL...well said, you are funny !
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Beef - you're already my friend!!!! You do know how much I like my meat right?!?!?!
    :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Beef - you're already my friend!!!! You do know how much I like my meat right?!?!?!

True Sam! And you are the hottest of the hot! :bigsmile:
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options

Yeah But I like my Beef RARE!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • LeanerBeef
    Options

Yeah But I like my Beef RARE!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

Come and get it!!! LOL
  • Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm working on my hot. Phss, who am I kidding. I'm still hot :smokin:
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    I'm working on my hot. Phss, who am I kidding. I'm still hot :smokin:

Yep, you are! :bigsmile:
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Effing hilarious thread

I agree...
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    lmbo....love this thread.....and your sense of humour....I am not hot ...... but feel free to add me anyways.....
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    you are one funny funny man. I'm going to add you. :)
  • CanadianChic
    Options
    How am I just seeing this??? Jesus Beef you love to stir that pot!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    How am I just seeing this??? Jesus Beef you love to stir that pot!! :laugh: :laugh:

Me, stir the pot??? Never....:wink:
  • AbbieZabba
    Options
    Just :laugh: :laugh: freaking :laugh: