eating clean

Options
So i started to eat clean
It was very hard at first but now im getting used to it.
The one thing i find myself doing is going over on my "sugar" because of the fruit BUT if i dont have the fruit i feel sluggish and grouchy.
should i limit my fruits or just keep doing what im doing.

Replies

• laurensmomma09
    laurensmomma09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cyberiarob
    cyberiarob Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I would say you're doing fine. Nothing wrong with natural sugars, it's processed sugars that I worry about. Unless you have a medical reason to limit sugars, I wouldn't worry too much about that number.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,131 Member
    Options
    Fruit is eating clean. Keep doing it. Sugars are a whole other topic. Whole fruit is a resonable way to get your carbohydrates. If you are worried about sugar, cut back.
  • laurensmomma09
    Options
    I would say you're doing fine. Nothing wrong with natural sugars, it's processed sugars that I worry about. Unless you have a medical reason to limit sugars, I wouldn't worry too much about that number.

thank you
  • laurensmomma09
    Options
    Fruit is eating clean. Keep doing it. Sugars are a whole other topic. Whole fruit is a resonable way to get your carbohydrates. If you are worried about sugar, cut back.

thank you
  • changejen2013
    Options
    I concur. Definitely ok to eat natural sugars unless diabetic then you should watch out but certainly a lot healthier than typical sugar you put in coffee and other foods.
  • ginamsnowden
    Options
    pay attention to how your body is responding, if you're not seeing any weight loss, try cutting back on the fruit. If you're sluggish, do the research on what fruits have the lowest amount of sugar and try sticking w/ those for a few days and see if that helps. I am eating clean, and limit myself to 1-2 fruits a day. During my menstral cycle I often have to add one if I feel shakey or weak (per doctor recommendation)