Walking With Leslie

Options
You know i've been doing my Leslie workouts for about 3 and a half years now, and it's been the best investment i have made for my mind and my body. We only have one body and we have to take care of it cause no one else will. I'm no supermodel or ripped like those women who"s full time job is working out and have nothing else to do. My goal is to be around for my family for as long as possible.
Leslie has been my inspiration and motivation for working out and exercising and i always feels so much better and destressed...

Replies

• Happy2BeMichelle
    Options
    I love my walks with Leslie. It is a total destresser at the end of the day or mood lifter. Walking is great exercise but I love all the upper body work too. I own 8 of her dvds.
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I too love walking with Leslie. She is motivating, encouraging and upbeat. I love when she tells you "you just did a mile". I have two of her walk dvd's and I love them. I love the light aerobics she has in them. When I want exercise that is low key, I can always walk with Leslie.:smile:
  • 250gorilla
    250gorilla Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have been walking with Leslie DVD's since April 2011. It fits in with my work schedule. I can do three miles in 45 mins at lunch. Love the work out.
  • linbert57
    linbert57 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I've used Leslie Sansone's walking workouts for years as well. I love the way she incorporates the kicks, knee lifts, hamstring curls, sidesteps as well as arm toning movements. I've added hand weights, resistance bands etc to her workouts for extra benefits. I also own many of her dvds, but today I found her on youtube and was able to workout with her via laptop while I had football playoffs on the tv. Life is good :)