Need More Supporters

Options
So I've been on MFP for over a year now. I lost about 65lbs and then kinda fell off the wagon when I moved from Virginia to New Hampshire in August. Last week I decided enough crappy food had made it's way into my body and it was time to get back on track. I returned to MFP and am tracking my food until I get on track again. I'm also pretty active in posting and talking to people, but it seems in my absence a lot of people left MFP or de-friended me....it happens.

So now I'm looking for more people to become friends and encourage each other in our weight loss journey. I'm looking to lose about 25lbs- this would get me to my first goal weight and then I will judge where I want to go from there. I refuse to let the holidays kick my butt. Since I don't know anyone in NH I don't have to make cookies or really do any holiday cooking for Christmas so there will be no temptation!

If you want to know more about me you can read my page. If you would like to join me in losing weight then I can't wait to help you along your journey too!! :)

Replies

• magazinegirl
    Options
    hey ami! i'm holly! i'm sending you a friend request! =)
  • mmolenda06
    mmolenda06 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Ami and Holly! I'm Margaret. I'll send both of you friend requests! I'd also like some friends ot stay motivated and on track!
  • fullofhope76
    Options
    I'm Wendy. I am 36, 5'4" and am looking to lose about 50 pounds. I have given myself a year to do it, but would not be upset if it happened sooner! :)
    Please feel free to read my page and send me a friend request if you like!
  • Madam_Patrick
    Madam_Patrick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! I've struggled lately, too.
    I started at 242 in October of 2011 and got down to 199 in October 2012. Now, sitting at 210 and I need support, too.
    I'll make it a point to be more active here.
    I'd appreciate your encouragement, too.